Data can persuade an audience, but a story can move them. Theater artists are results-oriented storytellers who know how to match a story to the moment, so audiences feel, see, and know what you’re trying to say and will act on that information.
Learning and Development Courses
- Perfect the Pitch: Win Hearts, Minds, and the "Yes" through Story
- The Confident Presenter: Delivering Powerful Presentations
- Your Leadership Story: Revealing what Shaped You
- Making the Complex Simple with Compelling Business Narratives
- Visual Storytelling 101: Creating WOW Slide Decks
- Presentation Coaching and Consultation
- Connecting with and communicating the “so what” of the message
- Using story to initiate interest, hold attention, and gain agreement
- Constructing a well-crafted narrative arc that captures the ear, imagination, and passion of the audience
- Sales teams pitching the value of their products and services
- Project managers who need to build buy-in for a project
- Professional services (accountants, architects, engineers, etc.) who need to make the complex simple
- C-suite leaders who need to inspire their organizations
- Organizations who need their brands to capture the attention and imagination of their 'audiences'
Your investment in Alliance@work goes directly back into the community, with all proceeds going to support advancing literacy in Georgia classrooms.