The 2015/16 Season at the Alliance Theatre
Want to get richer?
I know, trick question. Who doesn’t? But here’s the thing. By joining us last season at the Alliance Theatre, you made the work on our stages richer with your presence. We work for weeks, months, years sometimes, to create works of theatre that aren’t really complete. That completion only happens when you show up. And the artists on the stage take your questions, your attention, your energy, and they throw it in the pot—and then, voilà—a play is truly made.
So we get how your presence enriches us.
Here’s how we think the 2015/16 season might just enrich you:
- In the company of 17 of Atlanta’s finest actors, you’ll get to wrestle with the soaring emotions of the contemporary American classic, One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest.
- You’ll get “I saw it first” bragging rights for a world premiere comedy (Tiger Style!), a world premiere musical (Born For This: The BeBe Winans Story), and a world premiere drama (Start Down). And your kids can share in the bragging, as we launch Pearl Cleage’s newest work—this one for middle schoolers—Tell Me My Dream.
- You’ll get to impress your non Atlanta friends who watch ABC’s Scandal when you tell them you saw one of its lead actors shift into the role of director on A Steady Rain.
- You’ll be armed for a killer morning-after-the-play water cooler conversation at work when you see the explosive Pulitzer Prize-winning drama Disgraced and simply have to talk about what you’re feeling.
- Plus 5 other killer productions—see the complete list.
The fact is, by supporting the arts in Atlanta and showing up—be it here, or any of the amazing theatres our city is lucky to have—you enrich this city every bit as much as you enrich your own heart and mind. Theatre goers are a curious breed. And this city is made richer by compassionate and curious citizens like you. We are grateful to you for enriching our work—and hopeful that you’ll let us return the favor with our upcoming season. See a lot, see a little—and see how much richer you feel.
Renew, upgrade, or purchase your season ticket package online by April 3, 2015 to save an additional 10% (valid on Alliance Stage, Hertz Stage, and Impromptu Memberships/Packages only). To learn more about the full season visit us online at alliancetheatre.org/nextseason. If you prefer to speak to a Season Ticket associate please call the Season Ticket office at 404.733.4600, Monday–Friday 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Susan V. Booth
Jennings Hertz Artistic Director of the Alliance Theatre