Tickets for Teachers
Due to COVID-19 and our commitment to the safety and health of our patrons, the remainder of the Alliance Theatre's 2019/20 season has been cancelled. Learn more here.
In appreciation for all you do to expand the hearts and minds of our students, Tickets for Teachers is a unique program that provides educators with FREE tickets for select early performances of ALL Alliance Theatre productions.
Step One: How To Sign Up:
- Option 1: Present a valid teacher ID to the Woodruff Arts Center Box Office in person.
- Option 2: Email a picture of your teacher ID, your personal address, phone number, and email address to email@example.com.
- Once the Box Office has verified your status, you may reserve tickets!
Step Two: How To Reserve Tickets:
- Option 1: Through the Website – Click on the Tickets for Teachers Calendar and choose performance date, select up to two (2) tickets of the standard/adult option. Once you have logged in to your account the tickets will be complimentary. Click the “Purchase Now” button to complete the order. Tickets will be available as print-at-home or mobile entry through the Alliance Theatre app.
- Option 2: You may place your orders in person.
- Ticket requests sent by email will NOT be accepted.
- Teachers may receive up to two (2) best available tickets per production.
- Ticket reservations begin 30 days before your desired performance date.
- Limit two (2) per household.
- These tickets are subject to availability. A limited number of Tickets for Teachers are available for the performances specified below.
- If your school does not provide a teacher ID, please provide another proof of employment (i.e. paystub).
- Your Tickets for Teachers status is valid for one school year and will expire July 31 each year. Teachers must present their current and valid teacher ID again to renew their status for the next school year.
- Only teachers from accredited schools in the state of Georgia are eligible to participate in Tickets for Teachers.
Box Office Information:
The Alliance Theatre and Woodruff Arts Center Box Office are located in the Memorial Arts Building on the campus of the Woodruff Arts Center. 1280 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309.
Box Office Hours:
Tuesday – Saturday: Noon – 6:00 PM
Sunday: Noon – 5:00 PM
*On performance nights the Box Office will remain open until show time.