Tickets for Teachers
In appreciation for all you do to expand the hearts and minds of our students, Tickets for Teachers is a unique program that provides Georgia educators with FREE tickets for select early performances of the following Alliance Theatre productions:
On Sale Now
- Darlin’ Cory – September 8-17, 2021- all performances; September 18, 2021 - 2:30PM performance only
- The New Black Fest's Hands Up: 7 Playwrights, 7 Testatments – October 8-12, 2021
Tickets Available Later This Season
- Dream House – January 22-26, 2022
- Toni Stone – February 10-15, 2022
- Bina’s 6 Apples – March 11-15, 2022
- To-be-announced World Premiere Musical – May 25-June 3, 2022
How to register for the program
Step One – Sign Up
Please complete the following form to either sign up or renew your status for the Tickets for Teachers program. If you are new to the program, you will be required to submit a picture of your teacher ID or other proof of employment (i.e. school website link or paystub). Once the Box Office has verified your status via email, you may reserve tickets.
Step Two – Reserve Tickets
Click the link for your desired production.
- Use the calendar to select your preferred performance date.
- For performances on the Coca-Cola stage, click either ‘Lower Orchestra’ or ‘Balcony’ and select your preferred seats.
- Click “Standard.” You will see a dollar amount next to this ticket price. Disregard the ticket price.
- Once you have selected your 1-2 preferred seats, select “Add to Cart.”
- Log into your account.
- After you log in, you will see that your tickets are now complimentary.
- Click the “Continue” button to continue with your order.
Note: If you do not see any seats available for your selected performance date, the free tickets have been claimed for the selected performance. Please select an alternative date.
Ticket requests sent by email will NOT be accepted. Limit one (1) per household. Limited to educators who live and work in Georgia.
COVID safety protocols:
Safety for our patrons, artists, and staff is our top priority. With safety in mind and in close consultation with local health experts, the Alliance will require all audience members for our upcoming productions of DARLIN’ CORY and HANDS UP to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the time of their performance and show proof of vaccination upon arrival. Unvaccinated audience members must show a negative COVID test for entry. Learn more about our safety policies here.
Support for this program provided by: