Tickets for Teachers
In appreciation for all you do to expand the hearts and minds of our students, Tickets for Teachers is a unique program that provides Georgia educators with FREE tickets for select early performances of the following Alliance Theatre productions:
- EVERYBODY – SEP 2 // 8:00pm, SEP 3 // 8:00pm, SEP 4 // 2:30pm & 7:30pm, SEP 7 // 7:30pm, SEP 8 // 7:30pm, SEP 9 // 7:30pm, SEP 25 // 7:30pm
- ROOB AND NOOB – OCT 29 // 11:00am, OCT 30 // 2:30pm, NOV 6 // 2:30pm
- A CHRISTMAS CAROL – NOV 12 // 8:00pm, NOV 15 // 7:30pm, NOV 16 // 7:30pm
- CLUB HERTZ: A GIFT OF LOVE WITH ADAM L. MCKNIGHT – DEC 7 // 7:30pm, DEC 8 // 7:30pm, DEC 9 // 8:00pm, DEC 10 // 2:30pm & 8:00pm
Spring 2023 performance dates will be added in January 2023.
How to register for the program
Step One – Sign Up
Please complete the following form to either sign up or renew your status for the Tickets for Teachers program. If you are new to the program, you will be required to submit a picture of your teacher ID or other proof of employment (i.e. school website link or paystub). Once the Box Office has verified your status via email, you may reserve tickets.
Step Two – Reserve Tickets
Click the link for your desired production.
- Use the calendar to select your preferred performance date.
- For performances on the Coca-Cola stage, click either ‘Lower Orchestra’ or ‘Balcony’ and select your preferred seats.
- Click “Standard.” You will see a dollar amount next to this ticket price. Disregard the ticket price.
- Once you have selected your 1-2 preferred seats, select “Add to Cart.”
- Log into your account.
- After you log in, you will see that your tickets are now complimentary.
- Click the “Continue” button to continue with your order.
Note: If you do not see any seats available for your selected performance date, the free tickets have been claimed for the selected performance. Please select an alternative date.
Ticket requests sent by email will NOT be accepted. Limit one (1) per household. Limited to educators who live and work in Georgia.
COVID safety protocols:
The safety of our patrons, artists, and staff is our top priority. At this time, masks are encouraged but not required. Learn more about our safety policies here.
Support for this program provided by: