What is Theatre for the Very Young?
- A professional performance for children ages 0–5 years old and their grown-ups
- An artistic experience that overcomes age and developmental barriers, language, and developmental barriers, expanding the consciousness of very young audience members and integrating bi-lingual elements into each show.
- A way for focus and creative thinking to be nurtured, or even discovered for the first time!
- A cultural experience for the very young on their own terms
- An inventive approach to making quality art experiences
- A fun and inspiring experience for both children and their parents
"Theatre for the Very Young engages both parents and their pre-school children in creative experiences. The fourth wall is dissolved as young ones willingly become a part of the experience."
—Rosemary Newcott, director
TVY season tickets are on sale now
Information about individual shows can be found on the shows' respective pages linked below. Season tickets begin at $20 for two shows along with great benefits. TVY season ticket holders receive 15% off additional tickets to all Alliance Theatre productions, 10% off acting classes, and $5 off return tickets to TVY performances during the season.
Season tickets are free for children 0–5 years old with a paid adult admission.
All performances of Theatre for the Very Young are presented in the Black Box Theatre on the 3rd floor of the Woodruff Memorial Arts Building.
For on-campus directions and fun guide, click here.
For a campus map, click here.
For more information, contact Olivia Aston at 404.733.4702 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support for this program is provided by the Lettie Pate Evans Foundation.